NATIONAL AGIP OIL COMPANY LIMITED
Operator of the NNPC/NAOC/Phillips Joint Venture.
2012/2013 TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS SCHEME
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint
Venture in pursuance of its Community
Development Programme invites suitably
qualified candidates for its 2012/2013 Tertiary
Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme.
1. CATEGORIES OF AWARDS Host Communities Merit Award: For applicants strictly from NAOC host
communities National Merit Award: For applicants from non-host communities.
2. ELIGIBILITY To qualify for consideration applicants MUST be: Registered FULL TIME undergraduates in
Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Certified 100 level students at the time of
application. NOTE: The following categories of students should NOT apply: 200 level students and above Current beneficiaries of similar awards from
other companies and agencies Dependants of employees of NAOC, AENR and
NAE Only indigenes of NAOC host communities in Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers states SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Only candidates studying Engineering, Geology
and Geosciences are eligible for the National
3. METHOD OF APPLICATION To qualify for consideration applicants must
complete their online application and verify
their application details on or before 17th February 2013. All applicants for Host Communities Merit Award
MUST attach current (2013–2014) Letters of
Identification duly signed by:
• the current (2013) Chairman and Secretary of
• bona-fide traditional/paramount ruler of the
• the current (2013) Local Government
Chairman or the Secretary 4. APTITUDE TEST An Aptitude Test for the applicants in both
Categories of Award will be conducted at the
1. Port Harcourt
NOTE: Candidates are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from the Aptitude Test
5. SUBMISSION Applications must not be made after the the
deadline February 17th, 2013
Go To http://dragnetnigeria.com/naocscholarships/ to Apply Online
SOCRATES (Quote-The… on SOCRATES (Quote-The unexamined… Mittie on … cfunpage's Blog on … Eula on NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY (NAO…